Hi, Mike Gran writes: > Hey y'all, > So there was this 10-day game jam for Lisp-like languages, and I put > together a trifling piece of interactive fiction based on an 1911 play > by William S Houghton. > The program itself is mostly the GTK3 toolkit for the GUI and Guile > for the scripting. > > Keeping in mind that I wrote this in just a few days, you might find > it somewhat humourous to check out. The game takes about 10 minutes > to play through. It has not been widely tested across platforms. I built and ran it from source and liked it a lot! > There are Windows and GNU/Linux binaries at > https://spk121.itch.io/fancy-free > > And the source is at > https://github.com/spk121/burro > > The build script used to make the downloadable builds at > https://github.com/spk121/psychic-guacamole Does this work *reliably* on Windows? I’ve been suffering from a hard time to ship games for Windows, and if you’ve solved that, this would be a huge step forward (for me)! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken