unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* single-stepping throwgh a procedure is possible in guile 3?
@ 2020-03-13 10:02 Michelangelo Rodriguez
From: Michelangelo Rodriguez @ 2020-03-13 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi all,
I'm studying guile and scheme and as sayd in the subject, i would like
to know if single-stepping throwgh a procedure is possible in guile 3.
I looked at internet for information, and i found a reference that is
not applicable in guile 3.
Greetings,
Michelangelo

* Re: single-stepping throwgh a procedure is possible in guile 3?
@ 2020-03-23 21:56 ` Jeremy Korwin-Zmijowski
From: Jeremy Korwin-Zmijowski @ 2020-03-23 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michelangelo Rodriguez, guile-user; +Cc: wingo