Hi Dave, Thompson, David writes: > Most notably it now supports OpenGL 2 (rejoice, old thinkpad users!), > can render TrueType/OpenType fonts, and has preliminary support for 2D > vector graphics. > > See the link below for full release details and download links: > https://dthompson.us/chickadee-060-released.html I just tried the examples on https://dthompson.us/projects/chickadee.html and they now work for me. Thank you! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken