Ricardo Wurmus writes: >> Ludovic Courtès writes: >>> Thien-Thi Nguyen skribis: >> The message we’re sending is that we don’t leave anyone out in the cold >> who committed to using Guile. > > The mailing lists are evidence enough that users of Guile 1.8 can get > help in migrating to version 2+. > > But suggesting that Guile 1.8 is still maintained when it emphatically > is not — that is a step too far, in my opinion. Receiving security fixes. I think that is important, because it shows people whether they can expect their tools written for 3.x to still work in 10 years. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken