poptsov.artyom@gmail.com (Artyom V. Poptsov) writes: > Also there are important API changes in 'dsv' options: '--table-borders' > parameter names are changed to be more concise. And now there's > '--with-header' option that instructs 'dsv' to use the first row of > input data as the table header. > > Also I added "org" table preset as suggested by Arne Babenhauserheide -- > now 'dsv' can produce a tables compatible with org-mode format. Ooh — very cool! Thank you! Once it’s in Guix, I’ll have to test it right away! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de