Vítor De Araújo writes: > On 10/10/2017 15:21, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: >> I’m sorry for answering so late; your suggestion stuck to my mind as a >> clean and schemish solution for my usecase (thank you!) but it took me >> quite a while to realize it. > > I'm glad you liked it. :) I do, very much so. It’s another case of Guile already providing something I know from Python, but much cleaner — and (on the downside) with less infrastructure built on top of it. > [snip] >> Now there’s one first question: How should I call it? :-) >> >> Currently the modules is (examples doctests). Do you have a better idea >> than "doctests"? > > Maybe "proptests", since they are stored in the function properties > rather than inside the docstring? Or maybe "vectests", since they are > written inside a vector? (Of these I think "proptest" sounds better, > because it sounds more like "doctest".) Or maybe just go along with > "doctests". Hm, yes, though proptest seems hard to pronounce. Since the string is called documentation string, the test could really just stick to being called documentation test (doctest). Thanks again! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken