unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Summon Guile-Studio in a running Emacs
@ 2021-03-30  9:04 Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski @ 2021-03-30  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User

Hey Guilers, Rekado,

I am working on a Guix based solution to host remote pair-programming
sessions in Emacs. So I can hack with other Guilers to share knowledge
and fun !

To provide a "follow my pair's cursor" I use the lockstep.el extension.
It requires each pairs to run emacsclient which load the user's emacs
configuration file by default.

I was wondering how I could instead launch guile-studio with
emacsclient and try it in this context.

Cheers !

Jérémy