Hi Linus, thank you for your tipps! Linus Björnstam writes: > Can you use the procedural part of syntax-rules? You have the power of > using scheme at expansion time, which means you could do list-ref all > you want. > > That "syntax-rules" is of course syntax-case. > > The only thing is that guile lacks syntax->list, so sometimes you have > to manually turn it into a list. Say you are matching ((_ stuff ...) > Body) stuff is a syntax object. You could turn it into a list of syntax > objects by doing #'(stuff ...). Then you can treat it as a regular > list, and use quasisyntax to put it back into your output syntax. … > Try writing it first with unhygienic macros and get that working > before porting to syntax-case if you don't know the ins-and-outs of > syntax-case. I have not yet written an unhygienic macro in Guile. Do I use the internal macros for that? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken