Linus Björnstam writes: > I just ported the reference implementation of SRFI-159/166 (166 being the successor of 159) from the reference implementation in chibi scheme. The srfi document is here: https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-166/srfi-166.html … > Anyway, the repo is here: https://bitbucket.org/bjoli/guile-srfi-159 . I haven't ported the tests, but playing with it in guile and chibi scheme produces the same result. Tests are up, but I'm travelling without computer the next week, so there is no time. Cool! Thank you! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken