Linus Björnstam writes: > becomes ONE letrec under gulie3, whereas my library turns it into > (letrec ((a 2) (b 3)) > (display "hej") > (letrec ((c 3)) > (+ a b c))) > > That should be an easy fix, again if there is any interest. I’m not sure which approach I prefer. Your approach is more precise, but I slightly lean towards the Guile3-version, because it does not change behaviour when I put a pretty-print between two defines. Though I would want a precise approach inside other forms (like when: separating inside when and outside when). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken