Chris Vine writes: > If you want to link with a C++ library when using libguile (and, say, > want to make functions in the library accessible to scheme code using > scm_c_define_gsubr()), then you need to declare interface functions as > extern "C" so they have C language linkage. That will amongst other > things suppress name mangling and make sure the correct calling > convention is used. The same applies if you are planning to use, say, > pointer->procedure. I'm trying to use the GNU Radio library (written in C++) from scheme. While I can't really modify the library itself, I can wrap functions I need in C, and then call them using Guile's C FFI. I'll do that. Hans Ã…berg writes: > You will have to write it yourself. It has been discussed before on > this list [1]. In one of the messages in the earlier thread, I found a link to https://isocpp.org/wiki/faq/mixing-c-and-cpp That page gives me some idea of how I can write C wrappers for my C++ library.