unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* where can I get a recent version of guile-www?
@ 2006-09-11  9:34 John Steele Scott
From: John Steele Scott @ 2006-09-11  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am thinking about a small GUI application which is implemented as a web
server running on the localhost, with a standard web browser presenting
the UI. Something like Slim Device's SlimServer package, but on a much
smaller scale.

Some Googling indicates that newer versions of guile-www have a
server-utils module, which may be helpful to me. The latest version in
Debian is 1.1.1, which does not have server-utils. Thien-Thi Nguyen's
website, which is the home of guile-www, is off the air.

Does anyone know where I can get the newest version (2.16) of this?
NetBSD has version 2.13; I guess I will be able to find that on one of
their mirrors.

cheers,

John

* Re: where can I get a recent version of guile-www?
@ 2006-09-12 18:26 ` Neil Jerram
From: Neil Jerram @ 2006-09-12 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: guile-user

John Steele Scott <toojays@toojays.net> writes:

> Does anyone know where I can get the newest version (2.16) of this?
> NetBSD has version 2.13; I guess I will be able to find that on one of
> their mirrors.

Sorry, no.  Does anyone know what happened to www.glug.org?

Regards,
     Neil