Hi again, "mayuresh@kathe.in" writes: > I was using the "load" method as is usually the case. > > Try running the "acronym" example at; > https://people.eecs.berkeley.edu/~bh/ssch1/showing.html It works for me using 'load' and with this example. > Occurs to me that I could be doing something wrong, would you please > send in your "simply.scm" as an attachment in reply to this email? I copied the text from your original message. The attachment had something funny with the linebreaks, so I didn’t use it. Indeed, if I try to use the attachment directly, I get the same error as you. This is because Guile reads the entire file as comment, so none of the definitions from “simply.scm” get loaded. You should take a close look at the “simply.scm” file you are using. I bet there’s something funny with the linebreaks on your end, too. Sometimes that sort of thing can be obscured by text editors and mail clients, so please find attached the copied-and-pasted version. Just in case. :) -- Tim