Vivien Kraus via General Guile related discussions writes: > It is not tied to a particular framework, the specification is based on > HTTP. Guile has by default almost everything we need, > https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#Web > > The missing parts are a couple of HTTP headers that are simple to > handle. Maybe some hacks I needed for my (unfinished) implementation of the downloadmesh can be useful to you: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/wispserve/browse/wispserve/serve.w custom headers: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/wispserve/browse/wispserve/serve.w?rev=ab4c95b7a9ff#L115 handle multi-part uploads: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/wispserve/browse/wispserve/serve.w?rev=ab4c95b7a9ff#L627 Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken