unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Guile-GDBM 1.0.2 available
@ 2011-08-15 10:00 Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2011-08-15 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-sources; +Cc: guile-user

release notes:

  More slogging practice.

  thi

README excerpt:

  Guile-GDBM is a Guile module that provides Scheme bindings to the
  GNU dbm library.  It was originally written by Martin Grabmüller
  and is now released under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
  version 3.

  Guile-GDBM has been tested with Guile 1.4 and Guile 1.8.

NEWS excerpt:

  - 1.0.2 | 2011-08-15
    - bugfix: declare smob size
    - ensure "make uninstall" works completely
    - build no longer clobbers user vars ‘CFLAGS’, ‘CPPFLAGS’
    - use conventional "make check" machinery; honor ‘VERBOSE=1’
    - adapt to Guile 1.8.x (tested with Guile 1.8.7)
    - doc tweaks

tarball, etc, in dir:

  http://www.gnuvola.org/software/guile-gdbm/

atom feed:

  http://www.gnuvola.org/NEWS.atom

* Re: Guile-GDBM 1.0.2 available
@ 2012-01-09 15:25 ` Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2012-01-09 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thien-Thi Nguyen; +Cc: guile-user, guile-sources

On Mon 15 Aug 2011 12:00, Thien-Thi Nguyen <ttn@gnuvola.org> writes:

>   Guile-GDBM is a Guile module that provides Scheme bindings to the
>   GNU dbm library.  It was originally written by Martin Grabmüller
>   and is now released under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
>   version 3.

Nice!

I get the same compilation errors as for mixp, though; the GH interface,
you know:

  In file included from gdbm.c:24:0:
  gi.h:28:22: fatal error: guile/gh.h: No such file or directory
  compilation terminated.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/

* Re: Guile-GDBM 1.0.2 available
@ 2012-01-10  9:08   ` Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2012-01-10  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Wingo; +Cc: guile-user, guile-sources

() Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com>
() Mon, 09 Jan 2012 16:25:02 +0100

   I get the same compilation errors as for mixp, though; the GH interface,
   you know:

     In file included from gdbm.c:24:0:
     gi.h:28:22: fatal error: guile/gh.h: No such file or directory
     compilation terminated.

Ack.