Holger Peters writes: > Hi, > >> This is as intended. > > Do you have a rationale for this intention? I have been thinking > about this for weeks now, and I still cannot come up with a scenario > when I would like this behaviour. That is if I'd load a lua-on-guile > REPL, I wouldn't like to have Lua symbols missing and Scheme symbols > present. The intention is that when in the REPL you have some extra-tools that a typical script does not need. Looking at boot-9, guile-user mostly adds compile and compile-file. You’ll want to be able to compile stuff in the REPL, but scripts should not need to worry about that (because they get auto-compiled anyway). The intention is not to provide Scheme-tools to Lua, but to provide extended Scheme-tools when you’re in the REPL. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken