Hey, I think I'm having some issues with making HTTP requests over TLS with Guile, I'm using the open-socket-for-uri procedure from (web client) for the port. I've attached a small test program that reliably reproduces the issue for me, and I've included the output I typically get below [1]. At the start, a few requests are made from a single thread, and that works fine. As soon as there are two threads though, some uses of the port raise an error/again exception, at which point the program waits a second and retries (I guess that's sensible). Other errors that don't look more serious then happen. I've read the GnuTLS and GnuTLS Guile documentation, but the only things I've found that look relevant are suggestions in the GnuTLS documentation that using multiple threads should be OK. I have tried copying large amounts of the relevant Guile procedures so that I can access and tweak the GnuTLS related code, but that didn't reveal anything obvious to me at least. One other interesting thing is that if the different threads connect to different sites, that doesn't seem to break. Could there be some shared state somewhere for the connections that's leading to things going wrong? Thanks, Chris