The code is available in the guile-freenet repository on https://notabug.org/arnebab/guile-freenet and on Bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/ArneBab/freenet-guile and from a static clone: http://draketo.de/proj/guile-freenet/ Happy Hacking! Arne Babenhauserheide PS: I wrote this code without wisp to make it possible to run it with Guile out-of-the-box. To be suitable for programs I share, I’d need either guildhall integrated into Guile (to provide wisp with just a single command) or wisp itself in Guile. -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken