Zelphir Kaltstahl writes: > https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/awesome-guile > > If you know more things, which should be added to the list, please tell > me or create a PR or open an issue or … you get it. Would enter-three-witches apply? Write executable game-stories like theater plays, as used in dryads-wake: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/dryads-wake Example: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/dryads-wake/browse/dryads-wake.w?rev=c677727bbd2c#L1129 > * Do you think the rendered readme.md should be handwritten instead of > exported from org-mode? (Perhaps I should not ask this question … > the amount of markdown typing … my fingers hurt.) I prefer org-mode, a lot. And it is easy to write with other tools. Also it can export to beautiful LaTeX and allows embedding tweaks for that. Liebe Grüße, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken