unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* guile-squee could probably use another maintainer
@ 2020-10-11 22:28 Christopher Lemmer Webber
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber @ 2020-10-11 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User, Christopher Baines

Hello!  I just merged a couple of stale PRs in guile-squee, one of which
had been sitting around for months.  I had for some reason thought I had
already appointed a co-maintainer.

I might do a better job of stewarding it once Spritely Goblins is ported
to Guile (sometime in the next 4 months I think) but I'm not actively
using it at the moment.  It might be a good job to give commit access or
maintainership to someone who is.

Christopher Baines submitted a sensible PR, maybe is a reasonable
candidate.

I still like the name.  I'd be curious who's using it, if anyone, btw.
 - Chris

* Re: guile-squee could probably use another maintainer
@ 2020-10-12 14:22 ` Christopher Lemmer Webber
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber @ 2020-10-12 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: guile-user

Well, cbaines now has commit access!

So maybe that helps. :)

@ 2020-10-13 20:19   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2020-10-13 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,

Christopher Lemmer Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> skribis:

> Well, cbaines now has commit access!
>
> So maybe that helps. :)

Nice, thanks Chris & Chris for the continued maintenance!