unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* configure script cannot find doc/goops/Makefile.in
@ 2007-09-29  1:31 Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi @ 2007-09-29  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

When I run the configure script of guile 1.8.2+1 on Debian Sid, the
configure script stops with the following error.

$ ./configure

config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating am/Makefile
config.status: creating benchmark-suite/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: doc/goops/Makefile.in

Is the configure script up to date? Could it be modified to get rid of this
error in the next release? Please let me know if the mistake is on my side.

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

* Re: configure script cannot find doc/goops/Makefile.in
@ 2007-10-01  1:12 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2007-10-01  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com> writes:

> When I run the configure script of guile 1.8.2+1 on Debian Sid

That won't help much, but your question seems to be Debian-specific.
Thus, you might want to contact the package maintainer directly.

(Besides, you could also run "autoreconf -i --force" to see what
happens.)

Thanks,
Ludovic.