Matt Wette writes: Hi Matt! > NYACC version 0.79.4 is released. Congrats and thanks! I have been working on Mes towards compiling tcc.c from tinycc[1] from latest mob development[2] and was real happy to find that Nyacc handles most everything, truly amazing piece of work! I did find some Nyacc parsing problems, most of which were easy to work around. Now that I finally got round updating to 0.79.4, and verified that Mescc works OK, I'll be sending some bugs I found that are still present. First isolated bug when compiling tcc.c is 08:50:26 janneke@dundal:~/src/mes [env] $ mescc.scm bugs/def-bwl.c parsing: input (unknown):1: parse failed at state 88, on input "DEF_BWL" bugs/def-bwl.c:20: C99 parse error Greetings, janneke [1] http://tinycc.org [2] http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git