Thompson, David writes: > without strapping them to an opinionated engine. So, Starling is going > to be one of those opinionated engines! The core abstractions are > inspired by Godot and Python's Cocos2D which I used many years ago; > it's 2D only for the time being; it uses GOOPS heavily (this may or > may not sound good to you!); and it has a built-in developer mode that > provides a REPL server, game loop error debugger, and live asset > reloading (for images, sounds, all that non-code stuff). Stay tuned! Woah — I’m hooked! - Arne