Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions writes: > 1. No I/O > 2. No delimited computation (no rewind of the stack) > 3. No foreign call > 4. Can be multi-thread (would be great actually) > 5. Reproducible (pure computation are great candidate) > > Also, maybe there's already standardized benchmark also for Scheme. If > so a link to them or an implementation in Guile would be awesome. > > If you have a scenario like that, please contact me! There is a set of benchmarks on https://ecraven.github.io/r7rs-benchmarks/ I expect that you’ll find a matching benchmark there, and you can then also see how the overhead compares to the spread of speeds of different Scheme implementations. Code: https://github.com/ecraven/r7rs-benchmarks Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de