rain1@airmail.cc writes: > On 2018-12-18 16:45, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> Aleix Conchillo Flaqué skribis: >>> I was also thinking to look at "reader macros" >> >> I’d recommend against that: reader macros are global, so they could >> clash with unrelated bits of code, they are non-standard, and they >> often don’t buy you much. > > There is no need for a macro, just a regular function that turns a > s-exp into a hash table. From my current experience with Scheme this can be generalized: The least powerful method which fulfills your need (without too much overhead) is typically the right one. I was very surprised to realize that with Java this is often different. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken