Christine Lemmer-Webber writes: > Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce a *huge* release of Goblins! > The whole engineering team (Jessica Tallon, David Thompson, and of > course myself) have been plugging away hard on this release and now > we're thrilled to announce Goblins 0.10 for both Guile and Racket: > > https://spritely.institute/news/spritely-goblins-v010-for-guile-and-racket.html That’s awesome! Thank you for all your work! > For more about Goblins, read its homepage: > > https://spritely.institute/goblins/ > > Or the Heart of Spritely whitepaper! > > https://spritely.institute/static/papers/spritely-core.html > > That's all! If you make something cool with Goblins, please let us > know! I so much want to … this would also make for awesome student-projects. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de