unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* 1+ is not R5RS
@ 2008-12-18 15:17 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) @ 2008-12-18 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a more or less Guile compatible Scheme
implementation in Java.
However I found that Guile allows 1+ 1- etc. as identifiers. However,
the R5RS spec does not allow.

Could you provide me some background why 1+ exists, as it is the same as
(+ 1, and why is it named like this?

Thanks,

Bert

* Re: 1+ is not R5RS
@ 2008-12-19 19:29 Bertalan Fodor
From: Bertalan Fodor @ 2008-12-19 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linasvepstas; +Cc: guile-user

Well that is true. I think now i know how to handle the hammer it's time to look into sisc again. Thanks,
Bert