Jan Wedekind writes: > Yes, I'm still playing with it. > > By the way, here is a proposed change for the automake build [1] to have > "make install" and "make uninstall" work as expected. > > [1] https://github.com/wedesoft/wisp/compare/master...make-install That’s great — thank you! (and easier to read) Writing good autotools scripts is still a challenge — though I think that’s mostly an issue of documentation. When trying this, I stumble over this error message: configure: error: searching for guile development files for versions 2.0 1.8, but previously found /home/arne/.guix-profile/bin/guile version 2.2 Do you know how to fix that? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken