Hi Ian, Ian Price writes: > I think the approach using the dominator functions in (language cps > utils) is the right way, and is giving the results I want. I intend to > write a blog post shortly explaining how dominators / cps-soup work > and how to compile from it for other people who may be interested in > these low level guile details. That sounds great! > That said, you can take some scheme files and compile them with the > usual functions, e.g. > > (compile-file "/tmp/foo.scm" #:to 'javascript #:output-file "/tmp/foo.js") Is there already a clean way to run javascript functions from scheme — for example accessing the DOM? That would directly allow pure Guile web development. > What's next? Number 2 on my list from last time was >> Complete porting boot-9 to js (in particular, the guile module system) > so this is what I intend to do. This will allow us to run much more > complicated programs, and you won't need to keep reimplementing > functions like map. > > Another issue is with macros, which are not being residualised now > that their representation was changed, so I'll do that too. What does residualization of macros mean? (I feel I’m missing language here). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken