"Artyom V. Poptsov" writes: > I'm pleased to announce Guile-PNG 0.3.0, Portable Network Graphics > (PNG)[1] library for GNU Guile, implemented in pure scheme: > https://github.com/artyom-poptsov/guile-png/releases/tag/v0.3.0 > > This version adds ability to draw polygons and filled rectangles, as > well as fixes line drawing algorithm. Also now Guile-PNG allows to > create PNG images from scratch. That sounds great! I’ve been missing a way to create images with minimal dependencies, and this may just fill that gap. Thank you! > Also this is the third project of mine that uses Guile State Machine > Compiler (Guile-SMC)[3]. Very cool! > References: > 1. https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2083 > 2. https://notabug.org/guile-zlib/guile-zlib/ > 3. https://github.com/artyom-poptsov/guile-smc Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de