() Panicz Maciej Godek () Wed, 8 May 2013 14:51:47 +0200 2013/5/8 Thien-Thi Nguyen > [choosing installation dir for scheme code] > > I like how guile-ncurses does it. I think that it might be misleading. [infelicities w/ autotools, both "on" and "through"] Yes, it's messy. The actual state of the documentation is a secondary issue. I find the question whether we have a framework that allows to extend documentation easily somewhat more important. Agreed. The refined artifact comes from the refined action. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502