Thompson, David writes: > It's a bit difficult to build right now if you don't use GNU Guix This is actually a really cool usage of Guix — a meta-distribution for reproducible builds of non-packaged software. I have guix running on Gentoo, but I had to adjust the build instructions: guix pull # I do not know whether this was required cd lisparuga-0.1.0 guix environment --search-paths -l guix.scm (execute the update of the search paths by copying the lines into the shell) ./configure make ./pre-inst-env guile game.scm However it fails at OpenGL: sly/window.scm:100:20: In procedure init-window: sly/window.scm:100:20: Throw to key `sdl-error' with args `("make-gl-context" "failed to create OpenGL context: ~A" "Could not create GL context: GLXBadFBConfig")'. Now if Guix (the build daemon setup with per-user profiles) just came pre-packaged for all distributions… that would massively simplify sharing in-development software. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken