Matt Wette writes: > Do you have a syntax for vector literals? If not, why can't you just write I don’t, but while (vector '(a b)) ⇒ #((a b)) (define (f) (vector '(a b)) #f) (procedure-properties f) ⇒ ((name . f)) But (define (f) #((a b)) #f) (procedure-properties f) ⇒ ((name . f) (a b)) So this is a purely Guile-specific issue: I want Guile to recognize the vector as function-property. If it recognized (vector ...), I could use the simple syntax define : hello who . "Say hello to WHO" vector ' tests test-equal "Hello World!\n" hello "World" format #f "Hello ~a!\n" . who (this would be my preferred approach, but I did not find any way to get this working) Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken