Hans Åberg writes: > I see the the expected behavior when turing off the GC altogether, > using malloc and free without cleanup: I third of the time on one > thread, decreasing up to hardware concurrency. I also saw that - I think we tracked it down to the GC heuristics miscalculating when to run and running either too often or too seldomly. I think we didn't get to actually fixing the underlying issue, though we found that it should be possible. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken