Christopher Lemmer Webber writes: > Anyway, is there support from the maintainers from getting this merged > if I can get things working again? I'd really like to see this effort > not go to waste... I'd even like to write a few demos using it. I’m no maintainer, but I would love having the js backend merged! I tried biwascheme to write Scheme on the web[1] but found it lacking (it combines the gotchas from javascript (no hygiene) with the gotchas from transpiling), and I would love to have a canonical source of Guile-code for Javascript-tools on my website and for small games. Best wishes, Arne [1]: This pseudo-random language-assignment generator is written in biwascheme: https://www.draketo.de/software/vorlesung-netztechnik#nummer-zu-sprache https://www.draketo.de/software/matrikellanguage.scm -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken