Nala Ginrut writes: > Agreed, Guile's design was widened. But I think we are talking about > different "low-level", for Hurd, Guile can be used to write OS > components, say, filesystem. However, except for GNU Mach, most OS > components are implemented in userland, and Guile is good for that, > this is what it's designed for. The "low-level" in my mind is to write > GNU Mach part, which is not suitable for Guile. Ah, there’s you’re right. Though the loko linked by Ricardo sounds interesting. The license is AGPL compatible. And the tagline is neat: “Give it some RAM and a supported machine, and it gives you a REPL.” Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de