Christine Lemmer-Webber writes: > Hello all! > > I'm thrilled to announce that The Spritely Institute has published A > Scheme Primer: > > https://spritely.institute/news/the-spritely-institute-publishes-a-scheme-primer.html > https://spritely.institute/static/papers/scheme-primer.html > > Source: > https://gitlab.com/spritely/scheme-primer Very cool! > and yes since the source is a .org file, there's a .info export: > https://spritely.institute/static/papers/scheme-primer.info > I've considered making a Guix package of the .info version. What do > people think? Would that be useful? I think that would be useful, yes. A also think, since this is an org-file, it would be a natural fit to turn this into a printed tutorial. Just make it a PDF, add a title page, and you can get it printed as POD (i.e. https://www.epubli.de/ ) — including access via the usual webshops for books. If you don’t want to do that, I can do it for you (I’ve been doing that for roleplaying books for some years now; also exported from org mode). The only thing I can’t do is a nice logo for the cover, but I have the feeling that that isn’t the biggest of hurdles for you? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de