Hi Tommi, Tommi Höynälänmaa writes: > Hello > > Where can I find Guile 2.2 Debian packages for the amd64 architecture > (Intel)? > > Where can I find the Debian files (subdirectory debian) for the Guile > 2.2 source package? > > - Tommi Höynälänmaa A Debian package search[0] suggests Guile-2.2 has not yet been packaged for Debian. For now, you can compile from source or use an external package manager (like Guix[1], which I am using right now). Cheers, Alex [0]: https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&keywords=guile [1]: https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/