Hi divoplade, Thank you for bringing this up again! divoplade writes: > There's a quote I love from the manual [1]: > > "Finally, so much of the world’s computation is performed in web > browsers that it makes sense to ask ourselves what the Guile-on-the- > web-client story is. With the advent of WebAssembly, there may finally > be a reasonable compilation target that’s present on almost all user- > exposed devices. Especially with the upcoming proposals to allow for > tail calls, delimited continuations, and GC-managed objects, Scheme > might once again have a place in the web browser. Get to it!" > > I just wanted to say that it's a sweet idea. As far as I know, this is the current state: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2017-08/msg00070.html This is for Javascript, though, which misses tail calls. I don’t know how much work it would be to migrate to webassembly. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken