unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Any potluck party this year?
@ 2015-02-03 15:56 Panicz Maciej Godek
From: Panicz Maciej Godek @ 2015-02-03 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user@gnu.org

Hi!

Although the new major release is on the way, I wonder if there's going to
be a potluck party this year to celebrate the fourth birthday of Guile 2.0?
:)

[I'm asking, because I'm definitely preparing something!]

* Re: Any potluck party this year?
@ 2015-02-08 21:49 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2015-02-08 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user; +Cc: Andy Wingo

Panicz Maciej Godek <godek.maciek@gmail.com> skribis:

> Although the new major release is on the way, I wonder if there's going to
> be a potluck party this year to celebrate the fourth birthday of Guile 2.0?
> :)

Surely!  Such things need to be appropriately celebrated!  :-)

I’ll be away from keyboard around Feb. 16th (celebrating in different
ways I guess ;-)) but hopefully Andy or Mark will be around?

(To those not familiar with the potluck, see
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2014-02/msg00008.html> for
an intro and join the fun!)

> [I'm asking, because I'm definitely preparing something!]

Great!  Happy hacking!

Ludo’.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Potluck contribution
@ 2015-02-16 18:01   ` Alex Sassmannshausen
From: Alex Sassmannshausen @ 2015-02-16 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hello Guilers,

I hereby offer the following (slightly uncoventional) dish:

An emacs mode for guile unit tests.

It's not written in Guile, and I'm not even sure whether it's very
particular to Guile, but I'm finding it useful in my projects, so I
thought I'd share.

It may well be that there's a better way to manage unit tests, but I
have not found it yet — so share your method if you have one!

You can find the mode at:

https://gitorious.org/guile-test-mode

Happy hacking!

Alex