Hey, I'm having some trouble with Guile module loading. I've got a (use-modules ...) call which results in some warnings, which seem to be actually more like errors, as the modules aren't loaded. From loading one module, I get two errors in the form: warning: failed to load '...': Unbound variable: ... The modules and variables all exist, but as far as I understand Guile modules, they shouldn't be required for loading the module requested. Any tips on debugging use-modules? Initially it would be good to work out what modules it's attempting to load. Thanks, Chris