Zelphir Kaltstahl writes: > One can write whole scientific books in org-mode Or roleplaying books, which actually have higher requirements :-) (I did both) >>> * Do you think license information should be written next to each item in the list? >> First at foremost, the list _itself_ has to be licensed as a free documentation. FWIW, most of ‘awesome lists’ are under CC0. > > While the list is not CC0, I meant to put it under "GNU Free > Documentation License v1.3", which I think should be appropriate (Is it > not?) and free as in freedom. Good that you hint at the license, because > I thought it had a license already. GFDL isn’t considered as free by the debian standards, because it can have invariant sections. CC by-sa might be a good fit, since it is compatible with GPLv3 and wikipedia at the same time. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken