Dmitry Polyakov writes: >> Using fibers, I thought I could run the web server in seperate thread >> that dont block current one where, for example, I could rebind the >> handler (via ice-9 atomics or something). But it's not, after eval >> (run-server handler), repl get stuck. May be I misunderstood something? >> This is code: > > May this is because of main thread is blocked by REPL? Have a look at the cooperative REPL in chickadee: https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Cooperative-REPL-Servers.html https://dthompson.us/manuals/chickadee/Live-Coding.html Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de