Hi Zelphir, I see that you’re getting the full file as bytevector Zelphir Kaltstahl writes: > https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/guile-examples/src/65ba7cead2983f1ceb8aa2d4eedfe37734e5ca56/web-development/example-03-serve-static-assets I see that you’re getting the full file as bytevector in response-utils. When I tested this in wispserve with multi-gigabyte files, I got gc-errors. I do string-conversion, though, because I got into problems with just putting a bytevector — does avoiding that avoid the problem? https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/wispserve/browse/wispserve/serve.w?rev=4541f36df0b0#L411 Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken