Hi Mike! Mike Gran skribis: > In response to Ludo's request for a Guile-2.0 anniversary hack, I'll > start by offering a release of a hack I made.  But this isn't my > official hack: it is just a building block. Excellent. Looking forward to the actual hack. :-) > You can find the download at > > https://github.com/downloads/spk121/zile/zile-on-guile-0.0.tar.gz > > This is a 0.0 release, so if it even builds on anyone else's machine, > I'd be totally surprised. It builds! :-) There’s a small issue: for me, it would segfault; using NULL instead of 0 as the sentinel in scm_c_export calls solves the problem for me (patch below.) (I made the change in basic.c: