unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* A wee JPEG parser
@ 2014-10-02 13:25 Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2014-10-02 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: guile-user

Should anyone need a JPEG parser, or the beginnings of one anyway, here
is one:

  https://gitorious.org/guile-jpeg/guile-jpeg

Currently it's just enough to parse out the dimensions of a file, though
you could tweak it in other ways.  You could probably use it to get EXIF
information, though for that purpose I'm using libexif via guile-exif:

  https://gitorious.org/guile-exif/guile-exif

Regards,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/

* Re: A wee JPEG parser
@ 2014-10-02 14:03 ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2014-10-02 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Andy Wingo; +Cc: Guile User

nice~thanks for working on them!
It's better to put them all to guildhall
 2014年10月2日 下午9:25于 "Andy Wingo" <wingo@pobox.com>写道:

> Should anyone need a JPEG parser, or the beginnings of one anyway, here
> is one:
>
>   https://gitorious.org/guile-jpeg/guile-jpeg
>
> Currently it's just enough to parse out the dimensions of a file, though
> you could tweak it in other ways.  You could probably use it to get EXIF
> information, though for that purpose I'm using libexif via guile-exif:
>
>   https://gitorious.org/guile-exif/guile-exif
>
> Regards,
>
> Andy
> --
> http://wingolog.org/

* Re: A wee JPEG parser
@ 2014-10-08 20:02 ` Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2014-10-08 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: guile-user

On Thu 02 Oct 2014 15:25, Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> writes:

> Should anyone need a JPEG parser, or the beginnings of one anyway, here
> is one:
>
>   https://gitorious.org/guile-jpeg/guile-jpeg
>
> Currently it's just enough to parse out the dimensions of a file, though
> you could tweak it in other ways.  You could probably use it to get EXIF
> information, though for that purpose I'm using libexif via guile-exif:
>
>   https://gitorious.org/guile-exif/guile-exif

I ended up just adding an EXIF parser there, in guile-jpeg.  Less gnarly
C code.  So if anyone needs this sort of thing, check