Great news: Jao just fixed issue 252 mentioned above and seized the opportunity to release Geiser 0.11. Looks like I was a bit fast in my call for a guile-mode ;) So what about helping upstream with the implementation of the aforementioned features, namely: - How do we insert breakpoints? - How do we inspect compound objects? (e.g. SLIME / CIDER style) - How do we use the stepper (for debugging)? I thought of another one which is a must in SLIME/SLY: the interactive backtrace. We can toggle the display of local variables, go to definition, etc. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/