"Julian Graham" writes: > Hi Paul, > > There are several good tools out there for doing this: Oleg Kiselyov > has written a Scheme-based port of SAX called SSAX [1] that can read > and emit S-expressions in a format he calls SXML. It's available for > Guile as part of Andy Wingo's guile-lib [2]. For permissive HTML > parsing, Neil Van Dyke has written HtmlPrag [3]. And if you're > interested in a more DOM-based approach, I've got a module called SDOM > [4]. As a further option, please see the attached. If you're interested in this, please let me know, because I may have a more up to date version somewhere. Regards, Neil