Hi Matt, Mes is now packaged in Guix. It bundles a modified copy of Nyacc-0.76.5. It would like to package Nyacc separately and depend on that, however, Mes cannot use Nyacc as is, at the moment because of three Mes problems 1) Mes has no regex 2) Mes has no proper module system, there is only one environment 3) For Mes I like simple pmatch better than match Attached are the patches Mes is using right now. I intend to fix 2) at a certain point but haven't planned that yet. I have no plans for 1), I'd rather not support regexps if I can get away with it. 3) is probably not mandatory, but it helps being lightweight. How do you feel about supporting such shortcomings of Mes? I can imagine that's not a great thing to do, however Mes carrying a copy of Nyacc is also not fantastic? Greetings, janneke