Joshua Branson writes: > Arne Babenhauserheide writes: > >> Joshua Branson writes: >> >>>> The common lisp bindings had some pretty nifty tools, so you might find >>>> inspiration there. You can make a lot of difference with relatively >>>> little effort. >>> >>> Can you elaborate? Do you mean I can make a lot of difference by >>> writing translators in python or lisp? Or do you mean I can make a lot >>> of difference...how exactly? haha >> >> I mean you can make a lot of difference by writing translators, in the >> language you choose. > > Oh really? I was under the impression that only translators written in > C are helpful at this point. I thought that writing translators written > in other languages was too brittle. That just depends on the quality of the bindings you create. Though I’m not fully up to date: My information is ~7 years old. Best wishes, Arne